To continue to build a safe, quality mining and exploration company, focused on creating value for Shareholders.
To generate earning accretive value for our Shareholders through operational effectiveness, growth opportunities and exploration with a prime focus on success to deliver on our targets.
Our strategy is clear – to develop a responsible Company that is attractive to global investors by:
- Sustaining critical mass – maintaining gold production from three tier-1 world-class mining operations
- Maintaining a diversified asset base through our portfolio of world-class operating mines
- Ensuring our assets have significant mine lives – improving mine lives to greater than ten years through aggressive in-mine and near-mine exploration, targeting total group Resources in excess of 20 million ounces and Reserves of 10 million ounces
- Maintaining low cost operations – constantly driving efficiencies and productivity to achieve all-in sustaining costs of less than A$1,300/oz
- Upholding strong financial disciplines – continuing to deliver superior results and maintaining our track record of paying fully-franked dividends to Shareholders
Implementing our strategy
Central to the implementation of Northern Star’s strategy is: