We currently have a vacancy at our Kalgoorlie Operation for trade qualified Auto Electrician to utilize their skills to the highest standards in safety, whilst performing electrical and instrumentation maintenance to surface and underground mobile equipment.
Northern Star Resources are passionate about sourcing talent and as such are offering an attractive relocation package (worth $35,000) to relocate to Kalgoorlie Boulder. This package includes upfront payment of relocation expenses plus financial support with the cost of living throughout the first year of employment.
What we can offer:
- Permanent position offering job security.
- Family friendly even time shift roster (7/7).
- Flights and accommodation provided.
- Excellent rates with KPI bonuses based on performance.
- Subsidised health insurance cover following the successful completion of probation period.
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked.
- Opportunity to work for a progressive company that offers development opportunities.
About Northern Star Resources Limited:
Northern Star Resources Limited is a global-scale ASX 100 gold production and exploration company with a Mineral Resource base of 20.5 million ounces and Ore Reserves of 4 million ounces located in highly prospective and low sovereign risk regions of Western Australia, Northern Territory and North America. This large inventory means it now has 10 years of mine life visibility ensuring Northern Star has a long future based on its Tier-1 operations of Kalgoorlie, Jundee and Alaska.
Northern Star continues to invest in building a strong asset base through strategic acquisitions and aggressive exploration to extend the mine lives across its operations.
What we are looking for:
- Hold an Australian recognised electrical fitter/mechanic tradesperson qualification.
- Experience with the maintenance and repair of electrical systems on heavy mobile equipment.
- Demonstrated fault-finding and diagnostic experience.
- Ability to interpret electrical drawings.
- Demonstrated application of safe working procedures and inspection techniques.
- Understanding of relevant sections of the Mines Safety and Inspection Act & Regulations.
- Minimum “C” Class unencumbered drivers licence.
- Senior First Aid certificate (desirable).
- A commitment to safety and health practices.
Northern Star strives for workplace excellence and actively supports and contributes to local communities (http://www.nsrltd.com/sustainability/community/) in which we operate. We encourage workplace diversity and therefore encourage female, and Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.