Electrical Technician – Fixed Plant
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Residential role enabling you to be home every night
- Ongoing training and development, Northern Star Resources continuously invest in their people.
- Competitive remuneration package with KPI bonuses based on site performance.
- Attractive 7/7 roster.
The Electrical Technician reports to the Electrical Supervisor, and the primary role is to utilise skills and knowledge to complete electrical maintenance and installation tasks in all surface operations, in a safe and productive work environment by ensuring all work practices/procedures meet statutory and Company health, safety and operational standards within the Maintenance Department.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the mining industry
- HV Switching Ticket
- Certificate IV Instrumentation
- Experience in PLC Systems and Control Communication Systems
- Competent understanding of electrical schematics
- Flexibility to adapt to improved procedures and practices
- St Johns Senior First Aid certificate (desirable)
- Awareness of the Mine Safety and Inspection Act & Regulations
Northern Star offer fantastic internal opportunities for you to progress and develop your career as well as a competitive remuneration package including incentives and benefits.
Northern Star actively supports and contributes to the local community in which we operate. We are a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Commitment and recognise the advantage of a diversified workplace including diversity of gender, thought, experience, and ethnicity. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and strive for workplace excellence.
Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.