We are looking for a motivated, passionate and driven individual to join Northern Star Resources.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Dynamic & energetic company
We currently have an opportunity for Electrical Technicians at our world-class Jundee operation on a FIFO (8/6) roster.
The Electrical Technician reports to the Maintenance Supervisor, and the primary role is to carry out electrical and instrumentation maintenance of fixed plant and machinery as directed by the Supervisor within the Processing Department.
- Electrical maintenance and installation tasks in all surface operations including the processing plant and village.
- Ensure all work practices/procedures meet statutory, Company OHS&E and Company operational standards.
- Maintenance as required to the manufacturer’s recommendation and procedures.
- Ensure that all electrical maintenance work is focused on continuous improvement and carried out in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- Experience in process environments (essential)
- High Voltage Switching Certificate (desirable)
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- PLC Programming highly regarded
- Current “C” Class Western Australian Drivers Licence
Joining Northern Star’s Family:
Northern Star offer fantastic internal opportunities for you to progress and develop your career as well as a competitive remuneration package including incentives and benefits.
Northern Star Resources actively support and contribute to the local community in which we operate. We encourage workplace diversity and strive for workplace excellence.
Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
|Job Category||Maintenance, Trade|