Northern Star Resources have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Mine Geologist to join the Geology team at our world-class Yandal Operations, on a FIFO 8:6 roster.
What’s the role on offer?
As a Mine Geologist, you will be responsible for collecting primary geological information and performing geological activities required to facilitate the safe, efficient and cost-effective extraction and growth of the mineral reserve within the mine area to meet Northern Star’s requirements.
Working with a strong and dynamic team, this is an exciting opportunity to expand on your previous skills and experience whilst building relationships within all levels of the business.
Are you our next Mine Geologist?
You’ll be a highly driven individual who is looking to expand their knowledge.
You will display behaviour consistent to our Northern Star Values of Safety, Teamwork, Accountability, Respect and Results, looking to work with the business for the long term and be an integral part in its future growth and development.
- Degree majoring in Geology from a recognised tertiary institution, preferably with Honours.
- Minimum 1-2 years geological experience, preferably in gold.
- Experience in the use of Geological Software (Vulcan preferred).
- Familiarity with QA/QC processes.
- Current “C” Class Western Australian Drivers Licence.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work within a team and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain or exceed best industry practice in all geological and environmental tasks.
Why join us?
When you join our Company, you join the Northern Star Team. You will be engaged in a dynamic work environment where you will be valued as an integral part of the team, and where you can develop and grow with our business.
In joining Northern Star, you’ll experience:
- Vibrant hub of activity on site with the ability to be part of successful and productive team, with a great culture.
- Ongoing development opportunities and growth within a company that continuously invest in their people.
- Exciting, fast paced work environment with a motivated and driven workforce.
- Excellent remuneration package with bonuses, insurances and exceptional benefits.
- Membership access to our GOLDSTARR reward gateway program.
Diversity & Inclusion
Northern Star actively supports and contributes to the local community in which we operate. We are a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Commitment and recognise the advantage of a diversified workplace including diversity of gender, thought, experience, and ethnicity. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and strive for workplace excellence.
Want to know more about Northern Star? Check out our website here: http://www.nsrltd.com/ or follow us on linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/northern-star-resources-limited/
Shortlisting for this role will begin immediately.
No agency referrals will be accepted at this time.
|Job Category||Exploration & Geology|