We are looking for an experienced Surveyor to join our world-class Jundee operation on FIFO 8/6 roster.
- Dynamic and energetic company
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits
We currently have an opportunity at our Jundee Operation on an 8/6 roster.
The Surveyor reports to the Senior Mine Surveyor, and the primary role is to assist with the underground and surface mining operations, including surveying of designed drill holes, surveying of completed works and issuing accurate survey plans in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Survey mark out of drill and blast rigs, mine heading development, exploration drilling and raise bore drilling.
- Stope surveys;
- End of month development and ore stockpiles;
- Geological mapping
- Emergency Response plans
- Dig permits
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Surveying;
- WA Mine Survey Authorisation Grade 1 or 2 (Highly desirable);
- Excellent numeracy skills;
- Great communication skills, written and verbal;
- Current “C” Class Western Australian Drivers Licence.
Joining Northern Star’s Family:
Northern Star offer fantastic internal opportunities for you to progress and develop your career as well as a competitive remuneration package including incentives and benefits.
Northern Star Resources actively support and contribute to the local community in which we operate. We encourage workplace diversity and strive for workplace excellence.
Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
|Job Category||Mine Surveying|