Mining Engineers (Underground or Open Pit)
We are currently looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join the Northern Star team at our Jundee Operation in the Northern Goldfields.
What we can offer:
- Permanent position and extended mine-life offering job security.
- Excellent remuneration with KPI bonuses based on site performance.
- Insurances and other benefits.
We currently have an exciting opportunity at our Jundee operation for experienced Mining Engineer on a FIFO 8/6 roster.
Reporting to the Senior Mining Engineer, the primary role is for the safe design and implementation of drilling and blasting plans and systems as well as other production, ventilation and short-term planning requirements within the Jundee production team.
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering;
- Completed 12 months underground time;
- Production and planning experience in a mechanised hard-rock underground or open pit mine;
- Experience with mine design software Vulcan desirable
- Current “C” Class Western Australian Drivers Licence.
Joining Northern Star’s Family:
Northern Star offer fantastic internal opportunities for you to progress and develop your career as well as a competitive remuneration package including incentives and benefits.
Northern Star Resources actively support and contribute to the local community in which we operate. We encourage workplace diversity and strive for workplace excellence.
Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.