We currently have opportunities in Kalgoorlie to join our Processing team on an even time roster. This is a challenging and exciting role which allows you to utilise your previous skills and experience whilst building relationships within all levels of the business.
The Process Technician reports to the Processing Shift Supervisor, and the primary role is to operate all sections of the processing plant which include, Crushing, Grinding, Flotation, Leaching, Roasting and Paste Plant circuits, in accordance with specified parameters, to optimise gold production/recovery. This also includes basic maintenance of operational equipment with in the Processing department.
This role is a residential role, requiring the successful incumbent to reside in Kalgoorlie or the local area.
Skills & Requirements
– Minimum of one year’s relevant experience in mineral processing (desirable)
– Mechanical aptitude (desirable)
– Ability to work unsupervised.
– Display good problem solving skills.
– Hold a current ‘C’ Class Western Australian Drivers Licence.
– Basic Computer literacy – Microsoft Office and Excel.
– Good communication skills.
– Have a production and cost initiative focus.
– Flexibility to adapt to improved procedures and practices.
– Legal right to work within Australia.