We currently have an exciting opportunity at our Jundee operation for an experienced Process Technician on a FIFO 8/6 roster.
What we can offer:
- Permanent position and extended mine-life offering job security.
- Excellent remuneration with KPI bonuses based on site performance.
- Insurances and other benefits.
The Process Technician reports to the Shift Supervisor, and the primary role is to operate all sections of the processing plant which include, crushing, grinding, CIL and tailings in accordance with specified parameters to optimise gold production/recovery. This also includes basic maintenance of operational equipment within the Processing department.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in mineral processing.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Display good problem solving skills.
- Basic computer literacy – MSOffice.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to improved procedures and practices.
- Current WA ‘C’ Class drivers’ licence.
Joining Northern Star’s Family:
Northern Star offer fantastic internal opportunities for you to progress and develop your career as well as a competitive remuneration package including incentives and benefits.
Northern Star Resources actively support and contribute to the local community in which we operate. We encourage workplace diversity and strive for workplace excellence.
Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted