Northern Star Resources have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for Process Technicians to join our team at our world-class Kalgoorlie Operations, on an even time roster.
What’s the role on offer?
As a Process Technician, reporting to the Processing Shift Supervisor, your the primary role is to operate all sections of the processing plant which include, Crushing, Grinding, Flotation, Leaching, Roasting and Paste Plant circuits, in accordance with specified parameters, to optimise gold production/recovery. This also includes basic maintenance of operational equipment with in the Processing department.
Why join us?
When you join our Company, you join the Northern Star Team. You will be engaged in a dynamic work environment where you will be valued as an integral part of the team, and where you can develop and grow with our business.
In joining Northern Star, you’ll experience:
- Vibrant hub of activity on site, with the ability to be part of successful and productive team.
- Great company culture with the opportunity to lead and develop a great workforce.
- Ongoing development opportunities and growth within a company that continuously invest in their people.
- Exciting, fast paced work environment with a motivated and driven workforce.
- Excellent remuneration package with bonuses, insurances and exceptional benefits
Are you our next Process Technician?
You’ll be a mechanically minded individual who is looking to broaden their experiences and skill set.
You will display behaviour consistent to our Northern Star Values of Safety, Teamwork, Accountability, Respect and Results, looking to work with the business for the long term and be an integral part in its future growth and development.
- Minimum of one year’s relevant experience in mineral processing (desirable)
- Mechanical aptitude (desirable)
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Display good problem solving skills.
- Hold a current ‘C’ Class Western Australian Drivers Licence.
- Basic Computer literacy – Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Have a production and cost initiative focus.
- Flexibility to adapt to improved procedures and practices.
- Legal right to work within Australia.
- A National Police Clearance.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Click the ‘apply’ button now and tell us everything we need to know about you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Northern Star actively supports and contributes to the local community in which we operate. We are a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Commitment and recognise the advantage of a diversified workplace including diversity of gender, thought, experience, and ethnicity. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and strive for workplace excellence.
Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.