Processing Production Coordinator
We are currently looking for a motivated, passionate and driven individual to join the Northern Star team on a 6 month contract. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a highly motivated team and build a career close to home.
Dynamic and energetic company
Career development opportunities
We currently have an opportunity as a Production Coordinator in Kalgoorlie at our Kanowna Belle processing plant on an 8:6 roster for a 6 month contract. This is a challenging and exciting role which allows you to utilise your previous leadership skills and experience whilst building relationships within all levels of the business.
The Production Coordinator reports to the Processing Superintendent, and the primary role is to lead the processing operational team to safely and efficiently operate all aspects of the processing plant.
This role is a residential role, requiring the successful incumbent to reside in Kalgoorlie or the local area.
– Certificate IV in Training and Assessing (Desirable)
– Certificate IV in Frontline Management (Desirable)
– Preferable ICAM incident investigation skills (Desirable)
Skills & Requirements
– Minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience in mineral processing.
– 5 years’ experience as a Leading hand or Supervisor of a processing crew
– Incident investigation skills;
– Computer literacy – Microsoft Office and Excel.
– PRONTO experience (desirable)
– Preferable INX experience (desirable)
– Excellent communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to train and mentor team members
– Proven people management skills
– Display good problem-solving skills.
– Flexibility to adapt to improved procedures and practices.
Applications will close on Wednesday 29 May 2019.