Northern Star Resources Limited (ASX: NST) is an Australian ASX 100 gold producer with four Tier-1 world-class projects located in highly prospective and low sovereign risk regions of Australia and North America. Northern Star is the second largest Australian gold producer and among the top 25 gold miners globally. Northern Star continues to invest in building a strong asset base through strategic acquisitions and aggressive exploration to extend the mine lives across its world-class operations and generate earning accretive value for its Shareholders through operational effectiveness.
We currently have vacancies at our Kalgoorlie Operations for trade qualified Underground Electricians to utilize their skills to the highest standards in safety, whilst performing maintenance to all underground and associated fixed and mobile infrastructure.
What we can offer:
- Permanent position offering job security.
- Family friendly even time FIFO or Residential roster.
- Flights, accommodation and meals provided.
- Excellent rates with KPI bonuses based on performance.
- Subsidised health insurance cover following the successful completion of probation period.
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked.
- Opportunity to work for a progressive company that offers development opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Current “A” grade Western Australian electrical licence.
- Practical experience working within an underground mining environment.
- High risk work licence (desirable).
- High voltage switching ticket (desirable).
- Nationally recognised working at heights competency (desirable).
- Awareness of the Mine Safety and Inspection Act & regulations.
- Minimum “C” Class unencumbered drivers licence.
- A commitment to safety and health practices.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Click the ‘apply’ button now and tell us everything we need to know about you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Northern Star actively supports and contributes to the local community in which we operate. We are a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Commitment and recognise the advantage of a diversified workplace including diversity of gender, thought, experience, and ethnicity. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and strive for workplace excellence.
Want to know more about Northern Star? Check out our website here: http://www.nsrltd.com/ or follow us on linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/northern-star-resources-limited/
Shortlisting for this role will begin immediately.
No agency referrals will be accepted at this time.