Senior Human Resources Adviser
We currently have an exciting opportunity at our Kalgoorlie Operations for an experienced and motivated Human Resources Adviser on a 5/2 roster based in Kalgoorlie.
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Residential role
- Excellent remuneration package with KPI bonuses based on site performance.
Reporting to the General Manager this role:
- Provides HR support and advice to the operations within its portfolio
- Provides advice to the site leadership teams, frontline supervisors and employees which is aligned with the organisational objectives and diversity strategy
- Executes the delivery of the HR and Business strategic objectives and key performance indicators
- Devises and implements HR initiatives and projects across the workforce
- Delivers training and coaching to leaders on HR related topics and policies
- Assists managers with performance, talent and succession planning.
- Provide advice on Employment Relations matters and effective case management
- HR related data analysis and reporting
- Manage the end-end recruitment; selection and on boarding of new hires
This role is a residential role, requiring the successful incumbent to reside in Kalgoorlie or the local area.
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar HR advisory role in dynamic, fast paced environment
- Business and Process improvement mindset.
- Sound understanding of the Fairwork Act and applicable employment legislation
- Strong analytical skills, including an advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and influencing abilities
- High organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Confidentiality and integrity in all dealings
- Experience in using HRIS
Northern Star actively supports and contributes to the local community in which we operate. We are a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Commitment and recognise the advantage of a diversified workplace including diversity of gender, thought, experience, and ethnicity. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and strive for workplace excellence.
Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources|