We currently have an exciting opportunity in Kalgoorlie for an experienced and motivated Warehouse Officer on a family friendly 5/2 roster.
What we offer:
- Benefits of a residential lifestyle close to Kalgoorlie
- Dynamic and energetic company
- Career development opportunities
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Officer in Kalgoorlie on a 5:2 roster. This is a challenging and exciting role which allows you to utilise your previous skills and experience whilst building relationships within all levels of the business.
The Warehouse Officer reports to the Warehouse Supervisor, and their primary role is to provide warehouse services that ensure high quality supply, storage and distribution of goods in support of Company business activities. A strong focus on Internal Customer service supports the day-to-day needs of operational activities from the Warehouse area.
This role is a residential role, requiring the successful incumbent to reside in Kalgoorlie or the local area.
What we are looking for:
- Previous Warehouse experience.
- Certificate in Forklift Operation.
- Pronto experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of OH&S and Dangerous Goods Legislation.
- Stock storage requirements.
- Strong organizational skills including time management.
- Relevant workplace policy and procedures.
- Sound oral and written communication skills.
- Skills to deliver high standard customer service.
- Ability to deal with conflict with focus on resolution.
- Computer skills with experience in Pronto and Microsoft Outlook.
- Industry products relevant to gold mining and processing.
- Experience in logistics and transport.
- Knowledge of supply processes and stocktaking.
- Data entry skills.
Northern Star actively supports and contributes to the local community in which we operate. We are a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Commitment and recognise the advantage of a diversified workplace including diversity of gender, thought, experience, and ethnicity. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and strive for workplace excellence.
Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.